For the ultimate combination of utility and looks, the wrap-around corner porch cabin is a good place to start. Designed so you can access the porch from two sides, it has the entrance door set back a bit. This style can be the start of a very interactive playhouse as well. As usual, the options for décor, style and trim are as varied as your imagination!
All our cabins come standard with free delivery in Wisconsin, 10 year service warranty, 4" x 6" treated skids, 5/8" LP flooring & diamond plate threshold, 2" x 4" rafters 16" OC (larger buildings have 2" x 6" rafters), 2" x 4" floor joists 12" OC. All our cabins are built for WI snow loads.
- Single 9-lite door and 3 windows
- Wraparound porch with treated railings & posts
- Lifetime architectural shingles
- Numerous color choices for roofs, siding, & trim
- Siding of painted 50 year 8" Lap, vinyl, or steel
- 6', 7' or 8' wall height, optional wainscoting
- Steel or shingle roof, with overhang options
- 4/12, 6/12, 8/12 roof pitch
- Sizes 12' x 24' to 16' x 44'
- 3/4" flooring, optional insulation
- Extra single or double doors, garage or roll-up doors, windows
- Cupola, ridge vents
- Workbench, shelving, electrical packages, and more