A Quaker style shed is a modified gable design. It has the ridge moved towards the front of the shed, and the front roof edge is higher than the back edge. There is also a slight roof overhang on the front. Our Quaker style sheds are a bit more decorative, with flower boxes, shutters, and designs on the doors. Adds an extra touch to a planted landscape.
All our sheds come standard with free delivery in Wisconsin, 10 year service warranty, 4" x 6" treated skids, 5/8" LP flooring & diamond plate threshold, 2" x 4" rafters 16" OC (larger buildings have 2" x 6" rafters), 2" x 4" floor joists 12" OC. All our sheds are built for WI snow loads.
- Gable vents
- Double door with cross-buck designs
- 2 windows with shutters and cedar flower boxes
- Classic black hardware
- Lifetime architectural shingles
- Numerous color choices for roofs, siding, & trim
- Siding of painted 50 year 8" Lap, vinyl, or steel
- 6', 7', 8' wall heights, optional wainscoting
- Steel or shingle roof, with overhang options
- 6/12, 8/12 roof pitch
- Sizes 8' x 10' to 12' x 26'
- ¾" flooring, optional insulation
- Extra single or double doors, garage or roll-up doors, windows
- Cupola, ridge vents
- Workbench, shelving, electrical packages and more