Ideal when you just need a basic backyard shed to store a mower, seldom used vehicle, or outdoor tools. Although the design is characterized by a simple gable roof style, it can be customized by door location, windows, and roof options. By adding a few touches here and there, this style will blend well with most homes, and makes a great workshop. Please keep in mind that the features and options shown below for our sheds are just the beginning. Bring us sketches and ideas for your dream shed, and we will make it happen.
All our sheds come standard with free delivery in Wisconsin, 10 year service warranty, 4" x 6" treated skids, 5/8" LP flooring & diamond plate threshold, 2" x 4" rafters 16" OC (larger buildings have 2" x 6" rafters), 2" x 4" floor joists 12" OC. All our sheds are built for WI snow loads.
- Gable vents
- Double door
- Classic black hardware
- Lifetime architectural shingles
- Numerous color choices for roofs, siding, & trim
- Siding of painted 50 year 8" Lap, vinyl, or steel
- 6', 7', 8' wall heights, optional wainscoting
- Steel or shingle roof, with overhang options
- 4/12, 6/12, 8/12 roof pitch
- Sizes 6' x 8' to 16' x 44'
- ¾" flooring, optional insulation
- Extra single or double doors, garage or roll-up doors, windows
- Cupola, ridge vents
- Workbench, shelving, electrical packages and more